Flowers at work are great. Flowers on your first day of work are thoughtful. Flowers on a Monday at work... priceless!
I was on my way out to my second story of the day when the KLTV receptionist called my name across the newsroom, "Erika, you have a delivery!"
I turned around to see flowers in her hand and instantly my heart sang!
I have never been a huge fan of PDA. I don't like people making out, I get uncomfortable when people post mushy gushy Man Crush Monday posts, and I get easily embarrassed when I hear pet names.
But, I'm not completely heartless. I love the little things...
Flowers at work are hands down the the best form of PDA, simply because there are so many pros to the entire exchange!
- You're getting flowers, which is always amazing
- The whole office gets to witness your special someone doing something extra to make you happy
- There is hardly any risk in making anyone feel uncomfortable (unless you read the mushy gushy card out loud)
- Your desk or workspace becomes a whole lot happier
- and... you just got flowers!
So for any guys who need a suggestion on how to get your girl smiling, never underestimate a little bit of flower power!