These are just a few of the unbelievable sights I saw during my journey. Being home I look through these images in utter disbelief. Even though I have hundreds, if not thousands of pictures from one week, I am greedy for more!
1. The Palo Duro Canyon - This was one of the first views I saw when I came out of brush deep within the canyon. Top three moments of my trip.
2. Albuquerque sunrise - As I waited for the balloons to lift in front of me, this was the view behind me. It was a win-win all around.
3. The Grand Canyon - This spot was one of many overlooks along the rim trail. The overwhelming size was too much for even a panoramic.
4. Sketchy gas stations in the middle of the desert - These stops were unavoidable and littered throughout my drive. They provided the trip with some character.
5. My view of downtown Tyler - This was what I came back to on my first night of work. It was a quiet cool evening. The perfect weather for a new start.